Appointment Generation Executive - #CIS-US-AGE-02
|Job Title||Appointment Generation Executive|
|Experience Required||2-4 years|
|Educational Qualification(s)||UG -Any Graduate - Any Specialization, PG - Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization,|
|Overview of Job||Appointment Generation Executive has to work like a virtual extension for the sales team, securing quality time with decision makers in the prospect organizations. One is suppose to use a blend of research techniques, probing skills and consultative selling, to ensure that the sales teams are present at the right place and at the right time.|
|Duties & Responsibilities||
- Develop pipeline through identification, targeting and soliciting phone meetings with customers and developing qualified leads through Cold calling and Emails.
- Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments and calls to make initial presentation to understand account requirements.
- Data validation and creation from online sources like LinkedIn, Jigsaw and prospect websites as and when needed. - Lead prospecting to identify, contact and qualify potential customers.
- Meets or exceeds required targets on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Follow parameters to qualify a lead.
- Responds to telephone calls and emails from prospects.
- Ability to organize and plan work independently to complete assigned activities on a day to day basis.
- Be a self-starter and over a period of time build and manage a inside sales team.
- Strong cold calling skills required. Strong verbal and written skills required.
- Strong target account and contact profiling. Familiarity with sales process and certain selling methodologies.
- Willingness to acquire new skills/ product knowledge.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Pro-active and highly motivated professional with a positive attitude.
- Strong work ethic: Team oriented, self-starter, high on energy, and result oriented.