Senior Software Developer - #CIS-AND-01
|Job Title||Senior Software Developer|
|Experience Required||4-5 years|
|Educational Qualification(s)||BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MCM/BCA/Msc. PGDCA/ or equivalent|
|Overview of Job||This role uses skills of a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding company policies and procedures. Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative and practical ways. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in select-ing methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal personnel in own area of expertise. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.|
|Duties & Responsibilities||
• Understanding a project’s scope and creating documents for the project’s requirements.
• Conduct project/phase kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles and project expectations and ensure that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively.
• Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary.
• Ensure the quality of all documents and data to assure the projects integrity.
• Work with the Project Manager to report analyzed data and communicate results.
• Work with the Resource Manager to implement resource strategy for specific organizations and to implement the sourcing schedule to ensure workforce coverage.
• Optimize utilization of talent through specific development and mobility programs.
• Formatting and displaying statistical tables and charts for reports specific to the project requirements.
• Manage the project estimating activity.
• Adhering to standardized format guidelines.
• Develop additional tools and refine processes to help all projects run effectively.
• Support the development and management of the project/application’s business case.
• Coordinate schedule of activities related to the project.
• Record milestones, expenses, and measures of success.
• Analyze and discuss the potential risks/benefits involved in using the specified technology solution to address the project requirement.
• Must have hands on experience on Android Platform. Should be aware of the latest trends and technologies.
• At least 1.5 years of related work experience in a Team Leading capacity and overall experience of 4+ years.
• Experience on Cross Platform Development is a plus.
• Team player
• Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
• Strong willed
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Research oriented