Senior Software Developer - #CIS-DN-02
|Job Title||Senior Software Developer|
|Experience Required||5-7 years|
|Educational Qualification(s)||BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MCM/BCA/Msc. PGDCA/ or equivalent|
|Overview of Job||This role uses skills of a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding company policies and procedures. Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative and practical ways. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in select-ing methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal personnel in own area of expertise. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.|
|Duties & Responsibilities||
Mandatory Skills : -
- Programming using server-side web-technologies.
- A self-driven person with strong development skills in ASP.NET using MVC/MVP to perform software development activities.
- Minimum 5 year of work experience required.
- Should have experience in C#, Sql server2008/2012.
- Knowledge of API integration, Angular / Knock Out JS is desirable.
Desirable Skills :
- Exposure to Agile development methodologies
- Good understanding of source control systems
Web Technologies :
- ASP.Net, SQL Server,MVC2/3
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Strong knowledge on .NET Architecture
|Location||Based at CIS Indore location but required to work on client site whenever required.|