Senior Software Developer - #CIS-PHP-MVC-01
|Job Title||Senior Software Developer|
|Experience Required||5-6 years|
|Educational Qualification(s)||BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MCM/BCA/Msc. PGDCA/ or equivalent|
|Overview of Job||
This role uses skills of a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding company policies and procedures. Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative and practical ways.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in select-ing methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal personnel in own area of expertise.
Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments.
|Duties & Responsibilities||
5+ years of working experience required in the mentioned technologies PHP
- Good communication is desirable.
- Understands and can speak to all aspects of the software development life cycle
(e.g. requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g. Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
- Excellent client interaction skills.
- Effective Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work individually and with team in different time zone.