Software Developer - #CIS-Python-03
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Experience Required||1-4 years|
|Educational Qualification(s)||BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MCM/BCA/Msc. PGDCA/ or equivalent|
|Overview of Job||Project work undertaken will be development and unit testing of straightforward or low complexity components. The main responsibility is to follow low-level designs, supported by colleagues and team leaders. May assist in any other aspect of the project life-cycle under supervision. Will still be developing technical and team working skills|
|Duties & Responsibilities||
Candidate should have experience on:-
- Django, Django Rest, Django CMS
-Should have experience on Odoo technology.
- Strong knowledge of Python language
- Various type of Payment Gateway(i.e. Paypal, Stripe) and Web-services
- Having knowledge of various API integration
- Social Media and other API integration
- Good experience on MySql, Postgres, etc.
- If you know NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, etc would be plus point
Server skills :
- Must have experience in Heroku deployment
- Must have experience in Apache , Nginx, Gunicorn and Uwscgi
Test skills :
- Experience of unit/integration/regression testing
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON).
Other Skills :
- Having experience on HTML, CSS
- Excellent in git, github, bitbucket and svn
- Great command over OOPS concepts and MVC structure.
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Knowledge about Redis/Memcached/Celery/RabbitMQ, etc
- Good logical and analytical skills
Note:-Candidate must be Open minded to co-work with engineers in an agile way. Should write highly reliable and fault-tolerant Python/Django apps following business specifications while maintaining a high level of unit test coverage to catch and prevent feature regressions.
|Location||Based at CIS Indore location but required to work on client site whenever appropriate.|