Software Developer - #CIS-Python-10
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Experience Required||1-3 year|
|Educational Qualification(s)||BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MCM/BCA/Msc. PGDCA/ or equal vent|
|Overview of Job||Project work undertaken will be development and unit testing of straightforward or low complexity components. The main responsibility is to follow low-level designs, supported by colleagues and team leaders. May assist in any other aspect of the project life-cycle under supervision. Will still be developing technical and team working skills|
|Duties & Responsibilities||
Python skills :
- Python 2.x , 3.x
- Strong knowledge of Python language
- Strong Debugging Skill
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Various type of Payment Gateway(i.e. Paypal, Stripe)
- Having knowledge of various API integration
- Social Media and other API integration
- Good experience on MySql, Postgres, etc.
- If you know NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, etc would be plus point
Server skills :
- Must have experience in Apache / Nginx / Gunicorn / wsgi.
Test skills :
- Knowledge of unit testing is a big plus.
JS Skills A BIG PLUS:
Other Skills :
- Having experience on HTML, CSS
- Excellent in git, github, bitbucket and svn
- Great command over OOPS concepts and MVC structure.
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.
- Knowledge of cloud system(AWS, Azure), Docker, Machine Learning, BigData, Data Analysis, Web-Scrapping.ata Analysis, Web-Scrapping.