3D Animator - #CIS-AGD-10
|Job Title||3D Animator|
|Educational Qualification(s)||BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MCM/BCA/Msc. PGDCA/ or equivalent|
|Overview of Job||As a 3D modeler you will be responsible for creating virtual worlds and characters. You will be breathing life into sketches and concept art. You will be working in a team with lots of other talented artists, engineers and programmers. You must be well versed with industry standard 3D modeling programs and tools. Good spatial skills and a well-honed sense of color and design will help you succeed in this job.|
|Duties & Responsibilities||
• Create and manage digital assets
• Interpret concept art and sketches to create virtual characters, environment and props
• Follow design guidelines, asset naming conventions and other technical constraints
• Prototype and iterate on models and characters based on feedback from team members
• Create textures and UV maps
• Optimize, refine and correct model geometry
• Rig models and characters for animation
• Work with artists, animators and programmers to execute projects on time
• Keep abreast with the latest developments in 3D design, capture and modeling tools and
• Expert level knowledge of 3D design and animation tools such as Maya, 3DS Max, Zbrush, mudbox, blender etc.
• An eye for detail and good visualization skills
• Ability to take feedback and make changes as required
• Extensive knowledge of character design, rigging, skinning, animation etc.
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge of Terrain designing in Unity 3D, placing 3D assets in unity to create game environment
• Knowledge of game UI designing, Photoshop, illustrator etc.