|Duties & Responsibilities
- Expertise in OEM 13c/12c Grid to monitor all the Oracle Databases performance.
- Good understanding of Oracle Database and NoSQL databases(MongoDB) Architecture.
- Expertise in handling, configuration and administration of databases like Oracle and NoSQL (databases like MongoDB) .
- Expertise in Oracle Database Maintenance related activities like Gather Schema Statistics, Index rebuilding,Re-org tables etc.
- Expertise in Sharding and Replication future of MongoDB.
- Expertise in Oracle Goldengate( Add Extract,DataPump and Raplicat processes) & troubleshoot Oracle Goldengate issues.
- Expertise in Oracle Database instance tuning and SQL query optimization for better application performance using various Tools like TKPROF, EXPLAIN PLAN, optimizer hints.
- Expertise in Oracle DataPump Utility for Logical backup and Database migration.
- Experience in Oracle and MongoDB installation, patching, troubleshooting, performance, tracking/tuning, backup and recovery in dynamic environments.
- Experience in managing life cycle of MongoDB including sizing, automation, monitoring and tuning.
- Experience of MongoDB compass Tool.
- Experience in managing large shared MongoDB cluster.
- Experience in sanity test of a database performance across entire application once the system /application is deployed on production environment.
- Experience to work with Oracle Co. for complex issues like oracle Bugs and Oracle GoldenGate issues.
- Monitor applications in production environments and provide real time support for analyzing and troubleshooting issues.
- Monitor and diagnose Oracle database performance through monitoring of AWR, ADDM, ASH reports.
- Familiar with monitoring of CPU and Memory Utilization, identifying top SQL sessions, long running requests in OEM and troubleshooting of various performance issues.
- Knowledge of Oracle Data Guard (Standby), Oracle RAC.
- Knowledge of Profiles, Roles, Privileges, User Management, Managing Tablespace, Control file and Redo logs.
- Knowledge of table partitions methods(Hash,List and Range Partitions)
- Knowledge of Unix and Linux commands and shell scripting.