Senior Software Developer - #CIS-JS-04
|Job Title||Senior Software Developer|
|Technology/Area||MEAN or FULL STACK|
|Experience Required||4-5 year|
|Educational Qualification(s)||BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MCM/BCA/Msc. PGDCA/ or equal vent|
|Overview of Job||
This role uses skills of a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding company policies and procedures. Resolves a wide range of issues in imaginative and practical ways.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selection methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with senior internal personnel in own area of expertise.Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments
|Duties & Responsibilities||
- Can able to switch different js frameworks and grap them quickly
- Can able to use different npm packages with integration
- Having knowledge of various API integration and Social Media - Sound Knowledge of Node will be Plus
Server skills : - Must be knowing Heroku deployment - Experience in deploying apps using Nginx, Apache will be plus
Test skills : - Knowledge of Test Cases TDD & BDD ( Chai, Mocha, Jasmine, Karma)
Other Skills :
- Having experience on HTML, CSS
- Excellent in git, github, bitbucket and svn
- Great command over OOPS concepts and MVC structure.
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.