Software Developer - #CIS-ROR-10
|Job Title||Software Developer|
|Technology/Area||Ruby On Rails (ROR)|
|Experience Required||6month - 2.5 year|
|Educational Qualification(s)||BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MCM/BCA/Msc. PGDCA/ or equal vent|
|Overview of Job||Project work undertaken will be development and unit testing of straightforward or low complexity components. The main responsibility is to follow low-level designs, supported by colleagues and team leaders. May assist in any other aspect of the project life-cycle under supervision. Will still be developing technical and team working skills|
|Duties & Responsibilities||
RoR skills :
- Rails 4.x.x, 5.x
- Knowledge of Ruby language
- Various type of Payment Gateway(i.e. Paypal, Stripe)
- Having knowledge of various API integration
- Social Media and other API integration Relational databases:
- Good experience on MySql, Postgres, etc.
- If you know NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Redis, etc would be plus point
Server skills :
- Must be knowing Heroku deployment
Test skills :
- Knowledge of Test Cases TDD & BDD ( Rspec, Cucumber, Seleinum)
Other Skills :
- Having experience on HTML, CSS
- Excellent in github and bitbucket
- Great command over OOPS concepts and MVC structure.
- Must have good communication skills to deal with foreign clients.