QA - #CIS-QA-2
|Educational Qualification(s)||BE/ME/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/MCM/BCA/Msc. PGDCA/ or equal vent|
|Overview of Job||
Project work undertaken will be development and unit testing of straightforward or low complexity components. The main responsibility is to follow low-level designs, supported by colleagues and team leaders. May assist in any other aspect of the project life-cycle under supervision. Will still be developing technical and team working skills.
|Duties & Responsibilities||
- Hands on manual and automated testing of key web and mobile application projects .
- Perform feature tests based on a thorough understanding of feature requirements and desired behavior with cross-browser compatibility testing.
- Perform Responsive Testing on physical devices such as mobiles and tablets (IPad).
- Identify and report general website bugs and other functional/usability issues in web applications and internal software tools
- Validate fixes and maintain clear and appropriate bug tracking documentation.
- Experience in using Automation Testing tools like Selenium (At least in 2 comprehensive project implementations)
- Extensive Experience in testing Web Products and Business Applications (Desktop & Mobile interfaces)
- Working knowledge of Functional, GUI, Performance and Regression testing in an AGILE environment
- Ability to highlight and drive issues forward from identification through to resolution
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
- Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation and feedback to both product owners and software developers.
- Understanding of Unit Testing Tools like PHPUnit ,JUnit, TestNG
- Software Testing Certification